At Faith Journey Lutheran Church, we strive not to be regular, but instead be remarkable in our faith formation programming. You will find that all of our programs here are bit off the beaten path, through our journey in faith.
What exactly is "faith formation?" for many places, it has become a catch all term for "anything done at the church..." But that is not what we mean - because faith formation begins in the home - with parents and children, together.
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and the the Lutheran faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of their faith community”
Our programs from preschool through confirmation strive to strengthen families and involve parents in many ways. The curriculum we use seek to engage all of the senses in learning about God’s great love. Each week we work our hardest to provide fun, unexpected, engaging, creative, innovative and Christ-centered learning.