The presence of Faith✟Journey in the community is not a relationship that is solely defined by our religion. We see ourselves as members of this community and as such, we desire to connect and participate in the life of Fargo-Moorehead-West Fargo.
There are many ways in which the people of Faith✟Journey immerse ourselves into the life of this community and we are always looking for new ways to engage our neighbors. A few of the Community Engagement Activities of Faith✟Journey are:
• West Fest Parade • Park Dist. Basketball • Recovery Groups
• Harvest Festival • Community Easter Egg Hunt • Senior Meals
• Boy Scouts • Cruise Night •AARP Tax Prep.
• Community Health Seminars
As a service to the community - we offer our facilities for all matter of support groups. Currently we are home to
- Alcoholics Anonymous – 8:00PM every Monday
- Al Anon—family/friends of alcoholics – 8:00PM every Monday
- AA & Al Anon Potluck – 2nd Monday of even months
- Compassionate Friends, those who have lost a child to death 7:30PM second Thursday every month
Faith✟Journey has two incredible event spaces at our on 40th Ave S and 2nd Ave E sites. Both of these serve as wonderful community event venues featuring a large capacity meeting space, break out rooms, video and audio systems as well as commercial kitchens. For information on featuring an event at either site - contact Peggy in the church office (701.282.3309)